Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

I LAP MY TWEETY BOY!!!

Dear God, i am so thankful for blessing me with my tweety.
Dear Tweety, i am so touched by ur LURRRVEEEE, u were there anywhere,anytime i need u...
  • TQ for every meal u ever cooked for me
  • TQ for every tears u ever shed for me..i am so touch every time u mengalirkan ur airmata jantan for me...(hik3),ESPECIALLY during the proposal!! =)
  • TQ so much, as u just proved how much devoted u r to me..
  • TQ so much for sacrificing on ur time for me(perghh, yang ni mmg x bole blah, u are the best!! )
  • TQ for giving me strength to move on..
  • TQ for all the laugh dan cries we share together!!!
  • TQ for every thing u ever spent on me =)
  • TQ for seeing me in my worst moment n still able to say 'I lap u, x kisah la u camne pon, i still syg u sorg..=P'
  • TQ for not getting mad at me for every bad thing i ever did (this applies to urself and u buddies...=P)
  • TQ FOR BEING MY PERFECT TWEETY !!
-best spageti pizza i ever taste-

-gay gay (the son)-




No comments:

Post a Comment

..Sumthing 2 say..