Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

::Susah nak puaskan hati sume org::

Its almost 8 month since start keje, selama 8 bulan ni gak la ramai sgt yg complaint I havent spend enuff time wit them,, pertama2 sekali of course my dear darlink T-rex, the we usen so called best-friend, familyssss and housemate. what i`m asking for is --> please la korang, if only u know how much this thing means to me, that i really struggle to keep up with my job (it aint easy u know, doing sumthing dat is dominated by guys --> hell yeah,most of the top pragrammers are GUY, have to admit it)....

Sayang, i promise as soon as my fyp is over, i will carik masa to spend sum time wit u..anda bole percaya janji saya...
Dear best friend, we share our laughter and cries together, so wat made u think i`ll forget u easily?? I know we use to spend every night gossiping till late in the morning,,,,things change but i can assure u we`ll find sum time to lepakss later..=)
To my parents --> i love u guys sooooo much,,i really need to do this,,to prove to u guys that ur little gal is strong enuff to face the world..no matter what...
Nani --> my bestest housemate,,i know we promise to have supper together and gossiping, and im sorry too i have to turned u down every single down...sooo sorry..u know how much it hurt every single time i reach home and saw what u have tapau/cook for me,,knowing that u have take the trouble to do that...sorry...and im sorry too sumtime im too tired to eat i just went straightaway to bed..

SUMTIME I THINK MY JOB IS TOO MEMBEBANKAN
SUMTIME I WISH I HAVENT APPLY FOR THIS JOB
BUT..........IT IS JUST A TOT
I LOVE BEING A PROGRAMMER THO....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..Sumthing 2 say..